- Earth moving and swale building
- Cover crop sowing
- Breeding livestock
- Collecting, ordering, and seeding nuts
- Harvesting: nuts – acorns, walnuts and chestnuts!
- Bare root tree and rootstock orders
- Winter greens:
- Asian greens
- Cuttings for plant propagation
- Saving scion budwood
- Grafting pruned scions to rootstocks
- Seed starting: summer crop seeding inside
- Harvesting: mushrooms, seaweed
- Incorporating cover crop into soil
- Ripping soil
- Planting trees
- Irrigation installing
- Preparing for new livestock births
- Harvesting: nettle, cattail and bamboo shoots
- Lots of food!
- Solanaceae (nightshade family plants): eggplant, pepper, tomatillo, etc.
- Curcurbitaceae (squash family plants): squash, cucumber, etc.
- Training livestock with recall, grazing, and connecting
- Seed starting: winter crop seeding inside
- Harvesting: fruit